Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pompei in Prague

In Boston there is a restaurant called Cafe Pompei in the North End. It stays open until 3 am and as you can imagine its busiest hour is between 2 and 3. It is known for its late night guests and huge slices of pizza. Anyway, this is where everyone ends up on a friday or saturday night. This leads to thoughts of late night or 24 hour food restaurants in Prague (you know, to keep up the tradition!) A visitor of Prague once told me that restaurants do not stay open late which didn't make sense to me knowing that some bars and clubs do not close until 6am. I decided to take matters into my own hands and search for late eats in Prague. Low and behold there is a whole list of them! From tacos to chicken wings..and traditional Czech food! I know we'll be able to find our Pompei in Prague!

No comments:

Post a Comment