Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pushing for Prague

I recently logged onto Facebook to find that my friend in the Army stationed in Germany posted a status that read "taking a poll on where to travel next, austria, poland, or prague?" I thought this was a really creative idea on how to get his friends' perspectives on where to travel next! Of course I was an advocate for Prague because I want to know his opinion of the city i'll be calling home! There was quite a response for all three places but alittle, ok, well alot of persuasion made him finally go for Prague! He will be traveling there next week; I can't wait to here about his adventures! I will try and post some of his pictures and travel reviews on here once he returns for all to enjoy :-) I also linked him to one of the Prague nightlife Web sites that I had posted on here to give him a head start!

No comments:

Post a Comment